of India's famous meat dishes come from the north where Muslim influence introduced
The superb Mughlai cuisine with its luscious sauces
of milk, curd, cream and crushed nuts is available in major restaurants in the
There are rich, creamy kormas; tender, steak like pasandas in an almond sauce;
nargisi kofta, mince (usually mutton) moulded
RESTAURANTS: The city abounds in restaurants
which offer international and Indian cuisines. Agra is famous for snacks and
sweets like Dalmoth and Petha, for which the most recognised area is Kinari
Some of the restaurants are: ·
- Taj Khema (UPSTDC), Eastern Gate, Taj Mahal.
- Dasha Prakesh (South Indian Restaurant), Balu Ganj.
- Hot Bites Restaurant, Sadar Bazar.
- Only Restaurant; 45 Taj road
- Sonam Restaurant & Bar, 51 Taj Road.
- Avadh Restaurant, Sanjay Place.
- Kwality Restaurant, sadar Bazar.
- Navratan Restaurant, Mughal Sheraton, Taj Gang.
- Malika Restaurant, Hotal Man singh, Fatehabad Road.